Maxwell Investigations, LLC - Protecting what you value most.
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Holiday Awareness Tip 2
Holidays are Coming Prepare tip of the week begins
Self Defense Class
Loved my CCW class!
What are your thoughts on concealed carry?

Categories

Family Protection
Government opinion

Archives

October 2014
May 2012
February 2012
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
June 2011
February 2011

powered by

My Blog

We choose to be a victim

I believe that we choose to be a victim by the way we carry ourselves and certain traits that human Predators look for. A Predator is a predator whether a Lion or the Eagle. The common thread is all predators prey on the weak, or those that appear weak and an easy target. How do you let the other guy look easier than you? Tell me what you think.

21 Comments to We choose to be a victim:

Comments RSS
topptwatches on Friday, October 25, 2013 3:24 AM
I hear someone says that's have some problem Replica Rolex Watches UK

Replica Breitling on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:51 PM

essay samples on Monday, November 11, 2013 6:33 AM
Security is what matters most today, because the virtue of courage doesn't receive much attention.
Reply to comment

obat untuk memperlancar haid obatherbaldarahtinggi on Sunday, July 27, 2014 12:34 PM
I think its all about seeing them live and in person. you can�t judge the unis properly from sketches � clothing sketches always look a little weird. I think the color scheme will actually work out well.

see more on Sunday, July 27, 2014 9:10 PM

fake gucci on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 3:43 AM
Every time they get started going outside, it is also possible to make sure because look at provide you with very simple clues just like marginal action of your old.

karriere navigator on Tuesday, September 02, 2014 11:10 AM
What is this article ? First time, I have read this article and get these type of info.I want to know more, please clear out the victim info and their data.

Wholesale Lingerie on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 11:50 PM
Wholesale Sexy Lingerie,High Quality!Low Price! Wholesale Leggings,Plus Size Corsets,Wholesale Halloween Costumes From China Suppliers LingeriePark.Wholesale Only,No Retail!

Coach Frankfurt on Thursday, September 04, 2014 2:14 PM
I don't know more about these article.But, first time I have known about these article. If you have any more update like this, please share with me here now. Thanks.

http://www.nkinc.com/login.asp on Thursday, October 23, 2014 1:14 AM
e.But, first time I have known about these article. If you have any more u

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:55 PM
Es ist nicht Sache einen Unterschied machen Sportaktivitaeten Sie bevorzugen bis Wette auf. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:09 PM
Sind Sie Haben Sie schon beginnen Welt -wide-web gebildet die Sport Welt ? réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

Fake Watches on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 1:50 AM
A Predator is a predator whether a Lion or the Eagle.

Indian Stock Market Tips on Friday, March 04, 2016 6:11 AM
This is the part of the game and played with safety is important otherwise it is choose to be victim

www.investigationhotline.org on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 2:00 AM
A predator is a predator whether a lion or the Eagle. The consistent theme is all predators go after the frail, or those that seem powerless and a simple target.

write on paper online on Monday, March 06, 2017 12:17 PM
As taking a look at current-events within the setting of historic context, and a supporter of context, I applaud your essay. I do not accept everything you wrote, plus one of the primary reasons why is really because I was waiting for you to target the elephant within the space, specifically, ISIS, and the huge predicament of refugees and general disorder in the Centre East, and just how this major aspect of current matters must do with all that you wrote. Enables all be sincere, a big a part of Brexit has to do with refugees, and feeling that their territory is being overwhelmed by immigrants. Finish on the nearly weekly terrorist strikes in Europe, and it's also obvious the anxiety being caused this by all. All of this to say not or whether I agreed along with your report, I really regard the method that you place everything into framework, but I recently wish you'd resolved this issue with everything else. They're connected. Consequently, how can to that which you published in your essay THIS facet of current affairs connect?

oakley sunglasses on Sunday, April 02, 2017 3:08 AM
We have a huge selection of sports Oakley prescription glasses an Oakley Eyewear, find your perfect glasses & spectacles online using our Frame Finder.

Web Designing Services in Indore on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 5:34 AM
Thanks for the post.

IT Jobs in Indore on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 7:58 AM
Thanks for the post.

Hamish Rowe on Friday, September 01, 2017 8:59 PM

Vow Strength Workout Clothing on Friday, September 08, 2017 8:47 AM
thanks for the post, Steve. https://www.vowstrength.com/collections/womens-seamless-leggings